Pictures: turquoise body Amadi appears in the sky Netherlands

Dutch citizen picked up Harry Burton, a picture of UFO shine a light turquoise in the sky the Dutch city of Groningen, where he lives, and Burton was standing in the window and in possession of the camera, while this mysterious object in the sky suddenly appeared.
Suddenly appeared strange body radiates turquoise flash camera flash, I thought he was just lightning Normal and continued taking pictures, but I during my review of the photos I wondered when this illustrious body see me, where I did not see anything like this in my life. "
 













Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.